If you’re a business owner or someone planning to own a business in Nigeria, opening a business account is non-negotiable. It is crucial if you want to be able to properly manage your business finances and ensure the success of your business.
Now it is one thing to want to open a business account and another thing to open the right business account.
With all the different options out there, how would you know which to choose? Traditional banks or otherwise?
That’s what we’ll talk about in this article.
Most traditional banks offer business accounts, but their processes are long, time-consuming and tedious. Also, you have to deal with:
- The inconvenience of commuting to the banking halls and unavoidable queues
- Lots of paperwork to fill
- They would usually require a minimum balance requirement
- Monthly account maintenance fee
Also, depending on the bank, there’s a minimum opening balance you must have. Not to mention the number of days it will take for your account to be ready.
Sounds stressful right?
What if there’s a way to open a business bank account from the comfort of your home in just 5 minutes?
Introducing the Gladefinance business account
Gladefinance is the all-in-one business finance solution for growing businesses.
We are a financial technology company partnering with licensed banks that are fully insured by the NDIC, which just means that you can rest assured that your funds are safe with us.
On Gladefinance, you can open an account in just 5 mins!
And when you open a business account with Gladefinance, you get access to tools that will improve your productivity and help you grow. Such as:
- The Multicurrency account feature.which helps you hold, receive, and manage funds in Naira, U.S Dollars, Pounds, Euros and over 20 other currencies.
- A Payment feature which saves you time by enabling you to make fast payments to single & multiple recipients locally and internationally, at once.
- A Payroll system which helps you schedule and automate staff payments easily and seamlessly.
- The Invoicing feature sends automated payment reminders to your customers, ensuring that you’re paid quickly without you having to chase pending payments.
- An expense management tool so you can seamlessly manage your cashflow
- Access to loans so you’re never out of funds to operate your business
- A super reliable POS terminal that helps you receive all in-store payments into your bank account INSTANTLY.
With all of these features and more to be launched soon, Gladefinance helps your growth at whatever stage you are in business.
That’s not all, with a dedicated customer support team that is easily accessible and fully committed to your success, you will get assistance when you need it, without having to commute to a banking hall.
Don’t wait a moment, join thousands of other business owners using Gladefinance to manage their finances and scale their businesses.
How to open a Gladefinance business account
All it takes is 5 minutes and you’ll have a bank account for your business.
What’s required is for you to provide the following documents:
- Certificate of Registration (CAC Certificate)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Director’s Page (Stamped CAC registration form Aka status report). With all the pages of your CAC form that carries the names of all the directors of your business
- Particulars of Shareholders (Form CAC 2)
- Duly stamped Memorandum and Article of Association (2 copies)
- Means of Identification of the Director
- Proof of business address
For the means of identification, you should provide the following:
- A valid Government ID (international passport, driver’s license, permanent voter’s card, national I.D card, or NIN slip).
- A valid proof of address (utility bill: NEPA bill, water bill, waste bill), or your bank statement for the last 3 months. These documents should have the same address as your account on Glade.
Need help registering your business? Save yourself the hassle and long procedures by allowing us to handle that process for you.
Do you have an already registered business? Click here now to open a business account in just 5 minutes.